1. Raw Banana - 3 (cut into 1" long thin strips)
2. Achinga payar
(runner beans) - 1 cup(cut into 1" pieces)
3.Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tea spoon
4. Dried Red Chilli - 2
5. Chopped Coconut - 2 table spoon (optional)
6. Coconut oil - 1 1/2 table spoon
7. Mustard Seeds - 1/4 tea spoon
Cook banana with 1/2 cup water and turmeric.
When half done, add achinga pieces and salt and cook till done and all the water is gone. Use a spatula (not a spoon) to stir in between.
Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Crush the chillis in a mortar and add to the oil . Stir for a second and add the banana- payar mixture.
3. Stir fry on low heat for 8-10 minutes.